Keeping in mind my proclivity for complaining, I would like to delve into the world that is my hatred for GVSU. I received an email today from my recruiter informing me that my school in Daegu is reluctant to hand over my documents to Korean immigration, fearing that my diploma is a fake. Grand Valley, in their infinite wisdom, thought it appropriate to print my diploma on flimsy paper in a much smaller than expected form. My school apparently suspects that it is a fake, and I have no way to verify its authenticity without wasting precious time. I leave for South America in exactly 24 days, which means that I have roughly a week and a half to get this all worked out before it causes a serious problem with my schedule.
I would just like to thank GVSU for their continued ineptitude and seemingly boundless desire to muck things up.
Lost in Translation
-
Three Things. 1. Loaded translations. Too much tipping the translations to
say what these videomakers want these women to say. And they sound like
they wer...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment